Wadebridge, UK Req #997
21 May 2023
St Breock Care Home, Whiterock, Wadebridge, PL27 7NN
£10.52 per hour
Part time hours available
Why work for us?
We spend so much time at work don’t we, so our ethos at Cornwall Care is to enrich the lives of both our residents and staff. Let’s have some fun while we’re at work, support each other and work hard as a team. There’s loads of training and promotion opportunities available for those who want to pursue it and every day job satisfaction at St Breock for all regardless of role.
At Cornwall Care you can ‘feel’ the difference a team makes the moment you step through one of our doors The team at St Breock is special and we’re looking for special people to join us. Become a part of it and apply for this role.
Benefits and rewards
We know you work so hard and being the best Housekeeper you can be needs to be rewarded. We are very proud to offer the following:
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pay rate enhancement on certain shifts
- Overtime enhancement (conditions apply)
- Free Meal (conditions apply)
- Shopping discounts with high street retailers and local suppliers
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Refer a friend bonus programme – earn up to £300 extra for simply recommending a friend.
- Financial and health wellbeing advice and support.
Where you’ll work
St Breock is set in the heart of pretty Wadebridge, with lots of accessible shops and cafés. It is close to the beautiful Camel Trail which leads to Padstow. Our home is also within a short drive of the annual Royal Cornwall Show, a popular local event that we often enjoy. St Breock has an excellent reputation within the town: it is a home run by the residents, for the residents.
Are you our next Housekeeper? Here’s more about the role:
- First and foremost – we work together as a team to enrich our residents’ lives – let’s support our colleagues too and have fun in the process
- You will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives
- You will work with a team, all who want to make our residents comfortable in their home.
What skills do I need?
- Team work! A happy team, makes for happy residents and a happy home.
- Experience is not essential, as we will help you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are caring, enthusiastic and have energy to share.
- Being able to communicate well is essential along with a flexible approach.
- You will also be kind and have a real genuine like for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve.
We hope you feel you could be our next team member.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wadebridge, UK