Woodland Care Home, 13 Woodland Rd, Saint Austell, PL25 4RA
£10.90 per hour plus pay enhancement on certain shifts
Full and Part time hours on Days or Nights available
Benefits and rewards
We know you work so hard and being the best Care Assistant you can be needs to be rewarded. We are very proud to offer the following:
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pay rate enhancement on certain shifts
- Overtime enhancement (conditions apply)
- Free Meal (conditions apply)
- Shopping discounts with high street retailers and local suppliers
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Refer a friend bonus programme – earn up to £300 extra for simply recommending a friend.
- Financial and health wellbeing advice and support.
Why work for us?
We spend so much time at work don’t we, so our ethos at Cornwall Care is to enrich the lives of both our residents and staff. Let’s have some fun while we’re at work, support each other and work hard as a team.
There’s loads of training and promotion opportunities available for those who want to pursue it and every day job satisfaction at Woodland Care home all regardless of role.
The team at Woodland Care home is special and we’re looking for special people to join us. Become a part of it and apply for this role.
Where you’ll work
Woodland sits on the outskirts of St Austell, one of the largest towns in Cornwall. Designed all on one level for ease of access, Woodland has a comfortable communal dining room and three light, airy lounges for residents to relax in. Our home is spacious and bright, with a team who love what they do.
Are you our next Care Assistant? Here’s more about the role:
- First and foremost – we work together as a team to enrich our residents’ lives – let’s support our colleagues too and have fun in the process
- We give the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Leisure and social activities are a really important part of the day – let’s get stuck in
- It’s very simple – if we can be the best Care Assistant we can be by being kind and supportive in every way to our residents, their families and our colleagues, then we’re all doing a great job.
What skills do I need?
- Team work! A happy team, makes for happy residents and a happy home
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are caring, enthusiastic and have energy to share
- Being able to communicate well is essential along with a flexible approach
- You’ll also be kind and have a real genuine like for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve.
We hope you feel you could be our next team member.
We might get a lot of applications so reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Don’t miss out, please apply early.
- Pay Type Hourly
- St Austell, Saint Austell PL25, UK